Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Look, It's A Cat!

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's already June! My Daddy just celebrated his birthday last Saturday and we had a lot of fun. I hope he enjoyed his day with us and with our Filipino friends. This month holds lots of promise for us. We have two sets of visitors coming and I can't wait to meet them. But before I get all excited, I want to show you this creature that has delighted me so much!



Meet Khak! He is a cat... and because I cannot pronounce "T" so well yet, he would just have to be named "Khak". Khak though is not my cat.



I only met him once when we stopped by Meersburg after our chilly ferry ride from Konstanz through the Bodensee (Lake Constance).



Khak is a fat cat. At first I was afraid to touch him, because I was uncertain whether he would pounce on me or scratch me.



But when I started touching him, he did not get annoyed. I guess he loves to be pet. I really enjoy stroking his soft, silky fur.



He makes me laugh and burst into giggles each time he wags his tail.




We even had our moments together when we would just sit... or play head, shoulders, knees and toes!

Khak has made such a good impression on me that I love cats since then!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...