Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Heart Starbucks

Last Sunday, Mommy and Daddy and I went downtown for dinner, some warm drinks and a stroll in the park. We ate at a sushi restaurant but I did not eat any sushi. I only splurged on the miso soup and some sushi rice. They were yummy!



After dinner, we then went to the Neues Schloss Garten (New Castle Garden) in Schloßplatz. I really enjoy going there because of the water fountains and the wide lawn where I can run. It was a little chilly so that we decided to grab some coffee at Starbucks. It was a good thing that the place was not packed with people because they were elsewhere drinking beer and waiting for the live coverage of the FIFA World Cup. It was Germany against Australia last Sunday and they just can't miss their team's first game!



So Daddy ordered cafe latte for himself and chocolate moccha for my Mommy. My share was my milk. But when my Mommy's drink was cold enough for my tastebuds, she let me have a sip. It was yummy! And I did not return her cup anymore. See the evidence? I love her chocolatey drink. And I heart Starbucks. It was a very cozy place. Perfect for spending time with family and friends if it is not so crowded.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...