Friday, June 11, 2010

Join Me For A Joyride!

I really enjoy going on road trips with my family. The green scenery, the traffic, the fresh air, the beautiful landscape and city scenes all make for an interesting ride. But there is another kind of ride that I really find very interesting and enjoyable. These rides are exclusively for kids, with lots of colorful cars in various shapes, sizes and colors, and it just goes round and round in circles, following a track. The place where these rides are available are usually packed with people, with lots of children running around and shouting cheerfully, and laughter and music and a dash of occasional shrieks here and there can be heard. Do you already know what I am talking about?

Oh yes, I am talking about the rides at an adventure or theme park or at a festival. It was my second time to visit the Stuttgarter Frühlingsfest but it was my first time to take the rides. And everything was so exciting! I loved every ride that I have been to and wouldn't even get off the car except when my Mommy or Daddy would physically remove me from the kiddie cars. That part is not fun though. Hehe!

Daddy said that he won't take me to the Frühlingsfest next year because it is too expensive, with me always wanting to try out the rides. Hmmm.. let's just see if he can resist. Hihi!


3 comments:

Russ said...

I think you can probably get him to take you next year.Just give him one of those pretty smiles. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Alice Law said...

LOL... Samantha really enjoyed the rides didn't she?! Once in a year should be alright since Samantha had a good time and precious memory!

Happy weekend!

Vera said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...