Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gone Window Shopping for Toys

On our visit to Zurich a few weeks ago, we chanced upon this kids store along Bahnhofstrasse. It was a very nice kids store because it has lots of toys displayed for children of all ages. There are toys for boys and for girls, for infants, toddlers, little kids and big kids.




I was so delighted to see all the character stuffed toys and dolls that I recognized: Mickey, Pooh Bear, Pluto, Tigger, Barbie to name a few. To get my fill, I grabbed one toy, hugged them and the put them back in the shelf and held another one. I also went to the Barbie section and watched the Barbie movie that was playing for a few minutes. Then we moved on to see some more toys. There were also educational toys like puzzles, toy blocks, and musical toys that were all very attractive. But I was more drawn to the toy train station that was displayed for kids to try out. I don't know but I have a fascination for toys with wheels. I even tried this kiddie bike that was available for kids to try.




But I did not ask Mommy and Daddy to buy me anything. I did not even cry when it was time for us to go.. Well, okay... I may have cried a bit but not because I did not get anything but because I was enjoying it inside. It was enough that I was able to see those beautiful toys. I have lots of toys at home already and I don't even play with all of them.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aba marunong na magshopping si baby sam, shopaholic na hehehe. what a cutie.

fiancee visa said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. Did you acquired lots of links and I see lots of trackbacks??

Alice Law said...

LOL... Samantha is so sweet hungging a soft toy! Tht's one of the problem with kids nowadays, they keen to play with new toys but once we bring it home for her, she didn't even bother to touch it... thuh!

Have a beautiful day ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...