This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Kissimmee Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.
Summer is officially here, and that means vacation time for me and the family. I don't know where we're going this summer but I would definitely love it if we go somewhere that has everything for the entire family. Last summer, we went to different countries in Europe and I must admit, the long drives and the moving around disoriented and exhausted me. How I wish we could just go somewhere where we could just access numerous attractions and do various activities in just one place, just like in Kissimmee, the heart of Florida.
Did you know that there are lots of fun and memorable things to be had by the entire family at Kissimme? I already have a number of things in mind should we get the chance to vacation in this area.
1. Go on a boating expedition in an airboat on Lake Tahoe with the family. And then perhaps, a little fishing on the side.
2. Visit Walt Disney World. We have been to the Tokyo Disney Resorts in Japan two months ago. There is just something magical in this place!
3. Explore the creatures of the sea and ocean at the SeaWorld Orlando. Marine life has always fascinated me and the family. It would be nice to see them up close.
4. Have a hot air balloon experience and watch the beautiful sunrise! An excursion of Florida from a bird's eye view is a refreshing and exciting adventure.
5. Take the heritage trail and experience living in Florida as it once was: live in the Cracker House, work in the sugar cane mill and blacksmith shop, shop in a 1900 general store.
The above-mentioned activities are just some of the things that I am sure me and my family will love. If you are planning your dream vacation too, why not check Kissimmee in Florida out? There are lots of wonderful stuff in store for you, and each is guaranteed to give you lots of beautiful memories to last a lifetime.