Friday, December 12, 2008

A Shot On The Spot and A Happy Blogging Award

Oh my, I have been tagged by Mommy Enchie with the Shot On The Spot! Thanks Mommy Enchie for thinking about me. Hugs and kisses for you!

Without further ado, here I am!


Tadaaa!!!! Sleeping ol' me!
It's my nap time so mommy took the liberty of taking my photo.


Rules for this tag:
1. Have your picture taken RIGHT NOW.
2. DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair.. just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with no editing.
4. Post these instructions with this picture.
5. Tag your friends.

I also received this Happy Blogging Award from my sweet and thoughtful Ate Chloe over at My Girl. Thanks a lot Ate Chloe! Hugs and Kisses to you!

Passing the Happy Blogging Award and the Shot On The Spot tag to Mommy Kikamz, Ninang Shals, Utah Mommy, Baby YL, and Tita Shengy.

Happy blogging to all of you!





1 comment:

Utah Mommy said...

Ok will do this later today. Thank you for tagging my son. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...