I am officially 9 months old! Hope you all will still join me in my adventures and antics. Here are 9 wonderful things about me now that I am 9 months old.
Hello Everyone! Is it winter yet?!
1. I can sit on my own now! Yay!
2. I love to stand even if my legs are still wobbly.
3. I love to shout... the sound of my high pitch voice just amuses me. Aaeeehhhh!!!
4. When asked to clap my hands, I just look at my mommy. What is that? I do know how to clap my feet though.
5. I know how to say NO! and would move my head sideways several times to show that I don't want to do something. If mom and dad asks me a question and my answer is NO, I would just do my NO-gesture. You should see me doing it!
6. I only want to be held by my mommy these days. I would cry if daddy holds me for too long. Whhaaa! *Wail!* And I would cry "Ami!" amidst my cries and wails.
Recuperating at home. I don't look sick here anymore.
7. I love watching my daddy when he sleeps. In the early mornings, I would wake up ahead of him and just stare at his sleeping face. His snoring makes me curious too. Hehe!
8. If before, I can only glide in my walker and move backwards, I can now take small forward and sideward steps. And if mommy shows me my book, I would run/glide towards her direction. FAST!
9. I can crawl now... Mommy just hasn't caught me on camera yet. Ssshhhh! Don't tell!