Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Marie Antoinette Award

Mommy Cindy over at Daily Life at Cindy's World and Ninang Alice over at On Ne Sait Jamais are such thoughtful persons to be giving me this Marie Antoinette Award. It is just so sweet of her and I really am thankful.

Here's a bit about Mommy Cindy. She just learned that she is pregnant yesterday and she is very happy. I am so happy for her too! I hope she will have a good pregnancy and will enjoy preparing for her baby's coming. Please take care always Mommy Cindy... and do eat lots of healthy food. And no salt please! They will make you bloat.

Ninang Alice is my Mommy's art partner, close friend and confidant. She teaches at XUHS in CDO and I hope I can see her next year! Prepare mo na gifts ko Ninang ha? Hehehe!

And now for the award:

The Marie-Antoinette A Real Person, A Real Award.

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.




I won't be tagging anyone in particular this time since I consider all of my blogging friends REAL PEOPLE.... And it looks like everybody has received this award. My apologies po!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...