Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's Your Birthstone?

I was born in February, so my birth stone is Amethyst. It is purple in color and my godmother even gave me a ring with my birthstone in it when I was born. Unfortunately, I can no longer wear it because my fingers are now too big for it. Maybe Mommy can buy me a necklace and I can use the ring as a pendant.


When I am older, I know I will be insisting on wearing diamonds. Good thing there are now lots of Man Made Diamonds in a variety of colors so that perhaps, I could get a purple diamond. That would still look like an amethyst right? I think a Fancy Red Diamond will do. Mommy already looked online and found this fancy purple pink diamond that will be perfect for a birthstone. Perhaps she can buy this for me as a gift when I am big enough to appreciate jewelry.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...