Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Halloween Costumes

Autumn is slowly making its way on this side of the planet. The air is cooler, it rains more often and things are slowly turning yellow. I love this time of the year because it is not so hot anymore and I could get an excuse to dress up in any way I want to. Why? Because it also means halloween is just around the corner.



I don't know if my parents already have ideas for halloween costumes but anything goes for me. I can dress as a viking or a cow or a princess or whatever because I know I will still look cute and adorable in it.  Well I guess if we were to attend a halloween party as a family, my Mommy and Daddy could look for adult halloween costumes. Maybe we can go together as a Viking family. There's this really nice viking hat that we found at a souvenir shop the last time we were driving through the Black Forest.

Of if we won't go to a halloween party, we could just celebrate it ourselves, just the three of us. Mommy could choose sexy halloween costumes and we could have a little party at our house. I know my Mommy wouldn't dare wearing anything sexy in public but I think she would dare wearing one with just me and Daddy around. I guess that would be a fun halloween party for us. More so for me because of the treats that I will be receiving that day. Whee!!! I can't wait!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...