Friday, October 1, 2010

One Cold Day

I have been going to the Kindergarten for almost a month now and I can proudly say that I have made quite an achievement. I have learned how to place my name clip all by myself whenever we arrive at the Kindergarten. I now know the routine: After placing my name clip on the card, I would get off my jacket and outdoor shoes and wear my house shoes. And then the fun begins! 

But wait, there's more! I don't cry anymore when Mommy leaves me with my teachers and the other kids. I can now say goodbye to her, give her a hug and a wet kiss without any signs of crying. And Mommy is very happy about it because it means that she doesn't have to go home worried or sad. Ain't I such a good girl?


But what's with the get-up? Hihi! It is still of course September here but the days are always unusually cold so that Mommy would dress me up with warm clothes. The hat and the gloves were my own doing though. It was just a spur of the moment decision and Mommy found me so cute and irresistible that she took this photo!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...