Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!



29 days has passed since Mommy's birthday and now, it is Daddy's turn!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Thank you for always providing for our needs and our occassional wants.
Thank you for always leading the family in prayer.
Thank you for the out of town drives.
Thank you for always loving my mommy.
Thank you for always being responsible.
Thank you for the hugs and kisses and the love songs.
Thank you for taking care of me when Mommy cannot.
Thank you for being patient with me.
Thank you for changing my nappy and for feeding me every now and then.
Thank you for all the passion that you have for your family.
Thank you for choosing to be with us than with other people.
Thank you for always putting us on top of your priorities, next to God.


I wish that God will always keep you safe and happy and may He grant the desires of your heart. And I wish that one day, you will finally give in to Mommy's request and give me a BATH! :D

I love you Daddy!



Technorati Profile

5 comments:

Kikit said...

Wala pa diay ka naligo ni Daddy Sam? Hehe :)

iceah said...

Happy Birthday to you hubby dear c:

niko said...

happy birthday to ur very loving daddy baby sam!!

Samantha Ysabelle said...

thanks po for the greetings, tita ice and tita niko!

@kikit: tita kikit, di pa po ako napapaliguan ni Daddy kow! :D

Seiko said...

Belated Happy happy B-day to your Dadbaby Sam!Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...