Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Day Before Mother's Day

It has been a while since I posted photos of me in action. I am so good at walking now and I try to explore as much as I can each time the opportunity occurs. It's usually during the weekends when I can really "run loose"! These photos were taken the day before Mother's Day. We went shopping for some household stuff and then Daddy and I bought some gifts for Mommy.


I just can't resist the water! Oh yes, I love water!


A happy little doctor in the making...


Looking for victims -- err -- patients.


Inside is a gift for Mommy! Guess what's inside?


With my Mommy. I am her little doctor!



3 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Hi Sam.. ur so big na.. my gosh... I think your gift was a watch? Be a good girl.. Mwah

Love, Tita bams

niko said...

hi cutie!!! ganda ng smile mo.. kagigil ka! hheeh

bisita ako kasi wla ako sa weekend e.. ingat baby! mwah mwah

Joe-ann said...

she looks so adorable.=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...