Monday, December 27, 2010

Girls and Music Boxes

I guess it is every little girl's dream: to own their very own special music boxes, the ones that last and they will treasure even when they have grown to become adults and pursuing their dreams.


Each time I see musical boxes, even the musical jewelry boxes, my eyes will always light up with wonder and amazement to be hearing such wonderful music each time you open the lid. It amazes me how it works, as if there is somebody inside, a violinist perhaps, playing a song. It makes me wonder how a simple box can transform into something really beautiful once you open the lid.  

I am even eyeing some baby music boxes that I saw at the store. One has a ballerina image in it and another one has got butterflies. I could fill it with all things magical and nice: girly accessories, my favorite little toys, and mementos from friends and family. All I need now is someone who would be willing to give me one. My 3rd birthday is coming up in two weeks so I guess to those who don't have a clue, this is it! I am after all, a little girl who would love to receive really nice and beautiful things.


1 comment:

Alice Law said...

It's indeed a beautiful and classic music box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...