Monday, December 27, 2010

A White Christmas

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as I had! It was our first Christmas here in Stuttgart even though we came here April 2009. Why? Because last year, we spent it with my Uncle's family in England. And because it is our first Christmas here, Mommy and Daddy made sure that it will be a memorable one for us.


Christmas Eve came with a very wonderful surprise. It began to snow softly and by evening, everything was covered in white. We went to our friend's place to gather with their family and it was a very fun evening for me. I even received another gift! I had such a blast there, and got to play with my auntie-lola's guests and grwon-up children. Then we went back home at past ten because we want to spend Christmas Day at home. I was also very excited to open the gifts that Mommy placed under our tree.



Before the clock struck 12, we gathered by our tree to take some family photos. I was just so happy to be in our warm home, with my family, and just spending Christmas with them. Then at twelve, I started opening my gifts. My Daddy fell asleep on the couch because he was already too tired and sleepy. He still hasn't fully recovered from his flu, that's why. 


Look what I got for Christmas from my Mom and Dad? I got a toy xylophone, memory game set for small kids and an animal puzzle set. Thanks Mom and Dad!


And of course, we went out on December 25th and 26th to hear mass and take a walk. We also visited friends.



2 comments:

Cookie said...

Hello Samantha!

You're so big now! And you look pretty as ever. Hugs from Us!

Cookie's Corner
Live, Love, Blog
All About Chloe and Zoe
Marriage and Parenting

Samantha Ysabelle said...

Hello Mommy Cookie! I missed you and ate chloe too! and now, meron na din pala little zoe! I hope to get to know her too.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...