Tuesday, December 7, 2010

At The End of the Rainbow...


I have heard of it one too many times. They say that at the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold. If this were true, many people would have become extremely rich. But wait, there's more. This pot of gold is guarded by magical creatures called Leprechauns. Perhaps that is why I don't know anyone who owns a pot of gold.

For the many people who have got retirement plans, the good news is that it is now possible to own their very own pot of gold by investing physical gold in their Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA). In the United States for example, workers are given this privilege of 401k retirement savings plan. They can in turn invest it in IRA gold and have their 401k gold account in no time. They can actually deposit Gold American Eagles, which are mass produced bullion coins or the limited Gold proof American Eagles, which are exempt from confiscation under the Executive Order of 1933. 

But why is gold so important and why is it a good investment? Because when the economy suffers, it's value rises. Negative economic conditions, war, inflation only helps to valuate it. If I get my own job and be given the privilege to set up my very own IRA account, I would definitely set up a gold IRA account. That way, I can secure my and my family's future.

Image by: Ripatapir of ripatapir.deviantart.com


1 comment:

Rifat said...

Hello.. I love it when people appreciated my works. So please put some credit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...