Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Left Behind

What would you do if your train bound for the airport has already left and it was the last train for the day? Well, I would just chill it out, hang out at the train station and hope that someone will take me there. Hihihi! Well, I wouldn't have to worry about that because I'm still a baby. Let mommy and daddy do the worrying! Hehehe!


Eating my cheese sticks while waiting for Daddy to call...

It was March 31st and we were scheduled to fly for Germany the next day. We were bound for Narita that day to spend the evening at ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel so that we will be very near the airport. But we were left behind by the train station for a number of reasons:

First. Mommy left my baby stroller at home. Daddy thought that she loaded it at the back of the car while he was locking the house. Oh NO!

Second. Daddy had to see the car-person where he will leave Lucy for good. He left us at the station while he turned over our car. He still had to go all the way back home to get my stroller and it was a good distance from the station.

Third. We didn't buy any tickets previously, which was a good thing, otherwise we would have spent twice for our transportation.

So what did I do with all that? I was just sitting it out and having a blast watching all those people passing by.


Sitting it out at the train station.
I am Sam... the happy little baby on the road.


6 comments:

niko said...

you are funny writing this one kikamz.. as if its sam talking!! hahaha. it was like beh to the parents am happy sam! hahahha

cute mo sam!! kainggit tlga mga babay no worries at all!


miss n kta! :)ingat jan ha!

Kikit said...

Ma-bad trip siguro ko Sam. :) You're pretty cool!

Enchie said...

that's a cool way of handling the situation Sam! I gotta hand it to you. I'll do the same :D

Umma said...

hahaha kakatuwa naman si Sam.. she is getting bigger every day. Does she starts walking na ba Mommy Kikamz?

Unknown said...

i can't see the text...

Unknown said...

I love your life baby sam, just travelling around the world. You are a jetsetter baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...