Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Noblesse Oblige Award


Wow! Another award... and a very important one!

Thank you Mommy Enchie for the honor... I really enjoy visiting Sweet Nothings... and I also love the sweet nothings my mommy whispers in my ear from time to time. :D

This blog was born last November 11, 2008. Mommy decided it was time for me to blog (also, she has nothing better to do because she can't blog on her Just About Anything blog then due to some problems, hehehe!) and make friends and write about my milestones and my journey as a baby. Mommy never had any second thoughts that this blog would do just fine... thanks to my new found friends - mostly mommies and babies alike. This blog has received a number of awards too since then, and have been ranked PR2 just recently to my mommy's delight! And I am happy too, because young as I am, all of you have shown your support through your drops, messages, visits and comments on my posts. Marami pong salamat for joining me in my journey in life!

I am passing the Noblesse Oblige Award on to my dearest blogger friends in my bloglist. I know you deserve all the honor and recognition for being the great and inspiring blogger that you are! And thank you for the friendship and for the chance of getting to know you all through your inspiring and nice posts!

And don't forget the instructions below!

This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.

May all of you have a Happy Thursday! Big Warm Hugs from

The Happy Little Baby On The Road

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...