Mommy Umma of Happy Moments, Happy Thoughts never fails to remember me each time she gives out awards and tags. Do visit her site for lots of interesting and fun stuff! Thank you so much mommy for the thoughtfulness! And I am honored to receive and display this Honest Scrap Award.
Honest Scrap Award Rules
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Okay, here are 10 things about me:
- I love hugging my pillows! Ask me to hug my pillow and I will do it. With matching big bites on the pillowcase!Now I’m passing on this award to 7 honest to goodness bloggers:
- I'm turning a year old next month! - And I will be baptized in the Catholic church too! I am excited to meet my cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles. Now, I wonder what the celebration will be like. This must be the reason why mommy had been so busy with the computer lately.
- I love tub baths... ask my mommy and she'll tell you that I am never a headache when it comes to taking baths. I would just soak in my tub and let mommy do her stuff.
- I can stand and clap, too! - Oh yes, my legs are getting stronger and I can manage to stand with the support of a chair, the bed, mommy's legs or the low shelf. Will I be able to strut my stuff before I turn one? Mommy's keeping her fingers crossed! And you must have seen my clapping video. If you haven't yet, please check it out!
- I love to play with unusual things: the CDs, the doorstop, my box of cotton buds, the alcohol bottle.. It's a wonder Mommy is not yet angry with me.
- I love tamago balls!- I love munching on them so much because they easily melt on my mouth!
- I love little babies too! Everytime I see a baby or little children, I would squeal in excitement! They are just so cute and I want to play with them!
- I don't like to wear long-sleeved clothes. But I have to or else, I'll get sick because of the cold. It is just so bothersome especially when it's time to change my soiled onesies into a clean one.
- I can now utter Papa and Mama - but I don't know what they actually mean. Hihihi!
- Joy rides are still my thing. I always look forward to weekends because we can go for a drive and I can get out of the house. Mommy is too lazy to take me out to the park these days. I guess it's because of the cold and the fear that I might catch the flu.
Ninang Shals, Tita Kikit, Tita Chie, Ate Chloe, Mr. Richies, Mommy Bonnie, Mommy Ria