Friday, January 16, 2009

The Baby and The Pacifier

These were my pacifier days... I was three months old then when I learned to like this thing called pacifier. But I guess it wasn't really my thing because I outgrew using it quite quickly. I stopped using this when I turned 6 months...


Hmmm... look at me! So serious sucking on my pacifier,
as if my life depended on it. Hihi!


Trying to fight off sleep here... and curious with this thing on my mouth.
It's even upside down when I shoved it back into my mouth. ;D



My mommy was busy ironing Dad's shirts and my clothes
and I fell asleep while watching her do so.

I remember that today's already Friday. How time flies... I wonder what Dad and I will do tomorrow. I will miss my Mommy because she has work but will also have bonding time with Daddy.

Happy Weekend everyone!


7 comments:

Umma said...

Good thing she outgrew the paci at an early age.. My YL is so addicted to it but Im trying to wean gradually and I think its working.

Richard Lawry said...

My granddaughter is three and would still use a pacifier all the time if her parents would let he.

Babette said...

Good thing that you stopped using the pacifier since it's not good for your growing teeth. My kids never liked using the pacifier, they would always push it out with their tongue. :o)

iceah said...

talaga , my son did not even like it he loves his shirt and thumb till now :c

Euroangel said...

uy cute..thanks for the visit....ingat!!

Euroangel said...

ako ala pa bebe...hehehe
Euroangel Graffiti
Daily Nourishment
Euro Travel
Explore Germany

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...