I received this award from Mommy Babette of Definitely Maybe. Her gesture is indeed GRAND! Thanks Mommy for remembering me every time you give out awards. Hugs!
Here is one very simple rule:
List 5 reasons why I think that Life is Grand and then pass it on to 5 people.
Life is grand because:
- I have very wonderful parents who adore, love and care for me! I will never ever trade them for anything else in this world!
- My Papa Jesus has always blessed me with good health and He always keeps away from harm and evil.
- I am turning a year old soon! That is a grand reason to celebrate life, right?
- We will visit the Philippines soon! I am very excited to see my grandparents, aunts and uncles and of course, my cousins! I want to play with them soon! Yey!
- I am reaching my milestones one step at a time. And I am happy with my progress. Mommy and Daddy are also there to cheer me on each time I achieve a milestone, even if it is just a small one. It is very inspiring indeed.
Ate Chloe of My Girl
Yena of Yena's World
Erika of Because I'm A Baby
Yeung Lei of Spices of Life
Azumi of Kawaii Princess' Story