The chill of the winter breeze is now slowly making its' presence known. And the change in weather is making a lot of people especially babies like me, to catch cold or get sick. And of course, Christmas is just days away and all of us could use some loving. So, it is just very timely when Tita Chie of My HideAway gave me lemonades for awards. I sure could use some to keep myself from getting sick. I am sure all of us could use some Vitamin C these days... and cool refreshments too! Thanks Tita Chie for the thought. I so thank you! Hugs!
The Rules of this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So to my fellow bloggers, I give you these lemonades! Serve this to your families or friends. You can even be a lemonade tycoon if you want!
Mommy Mira of A Moment To Exhale
Mommy Jerla of A Mother of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Mommy Cookie of Cookie's Corner
AskMs.Recipe of Ask Ms. Recipe
Mommy Umma of Happy Moments, Happy Thoughts
InkVersified of Ink Versified
Ms. Monique of ItchyFeetPinay
Ninang Shals of On Ne Sait Jamais
PurpledSky of Purpled Sky
Mommy Twerlyn of Stay In Love
Mommy Kikamz of Just About Anything
Enjoy the lemonades!