Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cute Blogger Award & Some Travel Plans

Tita Rechie over at My HideAway is so thoughtful and sweet to be giving me this Cute Blogger Award. I promised I would post this yesterday but it took longer for me to answer...

You see, things have been kind of hectic here lately. Mommy is busy taking out winter clothes as it's going to be winter next month. And she is also preparing our itinerary for our trip to Kansai Region for a five-day vacation from November 27th till December 1st... We are going to see the autumn foliage in lovely and historical Kyoto and Nara and visit friends in charming Gifu and bustling Osaka.

I wonder when she will be able to relax...? After giving me my bath and putting me to sleep this morning, she was so serious and her eyes were fixed on the computer screen. The question remains, will she be able to finish everything on time? I know she's still got a long way to go. She hasn't even started packing up yet although her list is all ready. Plus she's got some ironing to do, household shores, blogging and EC dropping too! Good thing her personal blog is still in the process of being transfered to a new domain. Or else, she wouldn't be able to finish the itinerary. The good thing though when mommy is busy with other things is that she gives me some more leeway. Not that she's THAT strict. She even allowed me to grab whatever my hands can manage when she placed me on my walker when normally, she's got hawk eyes, ready to pounce on me should I grab something that I should not.

But anyway, enough of that. On to the Cute Blogger Award.


Here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.
- You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

Here are my 10 random facts:
1. I enjoy watching Ruby Gloom and the credits after a show just makes me smile.
2. I clap my feet, not my hands, when something amuses me or excites me.
3. When I try to walk or crawl, I move backward and not forward!
4. I love eating my biscuits and milk wafers.
5. When mommy changes my nappy, I would turn on my stomach at the blink of an eye. This really frustrates her!
6. I was only 37 weeks and 2275 grams when I came out into this world. So tiny and fragile!
7. I love to sing especially when I am ready to drift off to dreamland.
8. I fart very loudly! You would think I'm an adult... :D
9. I don't like it when mommy puts something on my head... a hat, a bonnet, a headband... ANYTHING headwear.
10. My favorite gadgets are the phone, cell phones, and the remote control.

Now, I know I should tag other people and bestow this award to them. The list is yet to come though so watch out for it!

Happy Wednesday everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...