Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moments with my Daddy in Milan

You must all know that we have been away on vacation last week, which explains the silence in this blog. I had so much fun with my grandparents and my Mommy and Daddy. I especially had some father - daughter moments with my Daddy while we were away.

My family with my Lolo and Lola with a view of Lake Luzern in the background.

I was getting bored in the car and Mommy and I played catch the flashlight light to distract me. 

We left very early two Saturdays ago and because Daddy was driving, I had the luxury of being nestled in my car seat and slept through the trip. And because Milan is more than a six-hour drive from Germany, I was able to enjoy the Swiss countryside while in transit. We stopped by this parking area overlooking Lake Luzern and it was very beautiful!

My Daddy and me in front of the giant Gothic Duomo. It was a very hot day!

Hopping about  at Piazza del Duomo. The brick roads were perfect for hopping!

Our first stop for our vacation was in Italy's fashion and business capital: Milan. There were lots of great things to do here like go sightseeing and visiting the old structures like the Gothic Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and museums, and of course, go shopping!

At the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery... a vast Belle Epoque 
shopping arcade where we stopped to buy some ice cream.

Lucky for my parents I am still a little girl and I still do not have any interest in shopping except for some ice cream! Otherwise, they will regret bringing me to Milan! Lol!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...