Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun With Lolo & Lola

My grandparents from my father's side are here to stay with us for three months. They arrived last June 24th and they have been with us for almost three weeks. The days are that fast!


When I first saw them, I did not hesitate to be taken in their arms. But when we got home, I would not allow them to touch me. Perhaps, I was just excited when Mommy told me that we were going to fetch Lolo and Lola at the airport the morning of June 24th.


Day after day, I gradually warmed up to them. These days, I would find myself looking for them or even say "lolo wait" or "lola wait" in German each time I see them going out of the house or walking ahead of us. I would even join them without my Mommy and Daddy and take a walk just around the neighborhood.


Here at home, my Lolo and Lola would gladly play with me and although they cannot understand the cartoons that I am watching, they would watch them with me. They are great playmates, especially my Lolo.

I know that I will miss them when they go back to the Philippines in September. I am thankful that I got to know them though. And I will take advantage of the time when they are still with us and have lots of bonding time with them.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...