Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year All!

Whew! It has been a while since my last post. I know it is already mid-January but allow me to greet you all a very Happy New Year nonetheless.



I had a very nice Christmas and New Year celebration because I got to spend it with my cousin in England. And there were also the travels and sightseeings in between too which made our holidays a more enjoyable one. I had lots of fun playing with my little kuya. We had our kulitan moments and because he loves to tease me, we always end up fighting over the same toy. But I love him. I was even lonely the first few days after we arrived here in Germany. I no longer have a playmate. I miss the moments when he would hand me a toy and then after a few minutes take it back from me while saying "Give me that!"



To my Kuya Luis, thank you for all the fun and for teaching me some new english words. If we had stayed a little bit longer, I would have learned how to talk in English already. I miss you kuya! I hope to see you again real soon! Take care and be a good boy always!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...