Sunday, December 20, 2009

Aqua Doodle Anyone?


Look Mommy! I have a new toy!

Look what's keeping me busy and occupied lately? My new Aqua Doodle, a gift from our family friend who lives in Munich. I really enjoy my new educational toy. It allows me to scribble away without the inky mess. Mommy is no longer worried that I might write on the walls again because it leaves no mark in it. And it is very safe to use because the "ink" is just water. Mommy refills it with fresh drinking water when I want to use it. And because it is small, I can carry it with me everywhere I go. This will surely keep me busy on our flight to London tomorrow. That would mean a stress-free flight for both my Mommy and Daddy. That is if I want to cooperate. Hehe!


Scribbles, scribbles, scribbles. Soon, I will be able to write my ABC's.

Thank you Tita Joe-ann, Tito Jerome and Johann for the gift! Hugs to you all! Enjoy your vacation in Ireland!


2 comments:

Seiko said...

wow aqua doodle..nice gift!

Tetcha said...

That was a nice gift you received there, Sam! Happy New Year to you, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...