Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Drei Jahre...

Whenever our friends will ask me how old I am, I would show them my three fingers and then say, "dwei jahwe".... It should be drei Jahre but since I cannot pronounce the R very well, it sounds like a "w". In case you are wondering, drei Jahre means three years. But I am not yet officially three. But I soon will be!


Yes, I am turning three years old soon... in two weeks to be exact and I am very excited! I really love birthday celebrations. Whenever I see a cake, I would always think of birthdays. I hope my Mommy will also get me a nice birthday cake for my birthday, which I will be sharing with my friends at the kindergarten. I can't wait for that day to come because it would mean making my own crown because I am the princess of the Day, eating cake with my friends and of course, opening presents that I will be receiving from my Mommy and Daddy, auntie-lolas and uncle-lolos and friends.


Hmm... I wonder what my Mommy and Daddy will give me as a present.

Will it be a kiddie camera? I really love to take pictures and would ask them to smile in front of an imaginary camera in my hands. Perhaps they will give me a real one this one?


Any gift will do actually. It need not be costly, as long as its cute! Something with Hello Kitty in it will also be great! My small piggy bank is now already full and I also could use another one. This Hello Kitty Spardose will just be perfect! And of course, I could really use your prayers, hugs and kisses too!


11 comments:

Mona said...

You're so cute advance happy birthday :)

Mama Mia said...

Advanced Happy Birthday, little Samantha! I wish you good health and happiness forever! God bless you and your mommy and daddy! :)

Eric : Manila Blog said...

Advance Happy Birthday, Samantha! always be a sweet little girl to your mom and dad.

LivingShed said...

hi samantha..your so cute

GoodiesNBadies said...

nice to see you samantha

Chris said...

happy birthday Sam! May God bless you always! :D

K said...

laki laki na. haaay. how time flies! tita wishes to see you when you go here to visit. happy birthday sam! mwah!

yz said...

haha! nakalista na ang gift na gusto. hehe. what? you're just turning 3 but you're schooling already? huwaw!

happy birthday, sam!!!

Mommy Liz said...

Happy Birthday Sam! You're the same as Wrozlie, she loves to take pictures too, that's why I bought her a digital camera from Tita Bambie's birthday money. You will enjoy taking pictures. Have fun on your birthday..

Kisses from Tita Liz

Anonymous said...

Well hello girl aren't you a lovely one! Happy birthday to you if I'm right that would have been yesterday or maybe today 2nd March because if it's today then I should say happy birthday to us! How cool is that. Have fun!!!!

Yami said...

Belated happy birthday to cutipie Sam.:) Sorry, sobrang late na ni Tita mag-greet sa'yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...