Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Little Koreana


Hello everyone! It has been a while since I updated my blog and my apologies if I haven't blogged much lately. There is just so much to do for this two and a half year old little girl this summer: traveling & sightseeing, playing, dancing and singing, visiting friends, and preparing to go to school that at the end of the day, I am already too exhausted.

In the mood for photo shoots with my Mommy.

I have gathered so many photos and videos lately that I have been wanting to share. Promise to post them in my future posts but for now, let me share with you some of my girly shots.

Waiting for the elevator doors to open.

It was a fine Sunday and so Mommy had me wear this Barbie dress. It's a very comfy dress and had an open back so that it felt cool when worn. Mommy also had me wear a pony tail, but instead of tying it at the center, she tied it on the left side. I think it's the trend these days because I have seen other teenagers wear their hair like this one. To complete my girl look, I brought with me my pink Disney Princess purse and wore my pink arm band.


All in a day's work. Me, opening the garage door back in our apartment.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...