Monday, March 1, 2010

Thanks for The Greetings!

I really had a blast on my birthday yesterday. All of my girl friends came, including Kate from Ulm City. My Uncle-Lolos, Auntie-Lolas and Aunties and Ates and Kuyas came too, making my celebration really special. Although my real grandparents and aunties and uncles and cousins and godparents were not with me to celebrate my birthday with me, I know they also celebrated with me in spirit!

Blowing my delicious birthday cake... it was made by Tante Nora.

We are complete! Me and girlfriends: Ate Vanessa, Ate Madi (behind me),
Franciska, Ate Diana, Ate Carmina, Kate.

I received lots of wonderful gifts (toys, clothes, greeting cards, and money) that I did not expect and for all of those, I am thankful. I am more thankful for the gift of their presence. And of course to my Mommy and Daddy who made it all possible, thank you very much. I love you all!

Toys and clothes for my birthday!

Thank you also to all my wonderful tita bloggers who left me birthday greetings on Facebook, in Mommy's blog and those who left comments here like Tita Mys, Tita Gene. Special thanks goes to Tita Bambie for making me a special birthday post.


Our wacky family photo!

And of course to EVERYONE (you know who you are) who made my day! God bless you all!

5 comments:

Yami said...

Wow plenty of gifts for Sam!

Happy birthday, sweet little girl. I think its my first time here. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Baby Sam, two years old na ang galagita ni mommy, may kasabay na si mommy panonood ng seni o movie ngayon. Love you doll in your little stroller babysam. Stay as sweet and good girl as you are inday sam.

Michell said...

You have a pretty daughter. Be lated Happy Birthday.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Belated happy birthday!

Jeff said...

Belated happy birthday!

Pacquiao vs Clottey videolive stream

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...