Monday, March 22, 2010

Playing in the Sand

Last Saturday, Mommy and Daddy brought me again to the plublic spielplatz (playground). Armed with my pails, shovels and shape moulds, off we went to the park. Imagine my delight when Mommy and I started digging in the sand and filling the pails and moulds and then creating various sand shapes with them! It was so much fun!


And because it was getting late, and cold too, Mommy and Daddy had to drag me back to the car. I was crying when we had to go because I wasn't done playing yet. Huhu!


Mommy promised that we will go back though... Oh well, I will just have to wait for next week.


5 comments:

MJ said...

oj oj oj...ngano hilak man oj...so sweet naman ang iya face....
thanks sa visit ha...

how are you?

shal said...

pagkaluoy sa bata.hahahaha!!

fedhz said...

wow saya nga. hehe, si yz ko din ayaw umuwi pag ganyan. sarap naman jan marce. for sure, iiyak din si yz pag kinaladkad ko na pauwi. hehe

admin said...

Hi I would like to inform you that your site is included on my adgitizing tools but the list is only temporary if you are interested to remain pls check out how at
tech-revive.com

Clarissa said...

Oh dear!Ang laki mo na!Cute ka pa rin even when crying!
Kids loves long hours of playing outside lalo na sa parks.Minsan ako na lang ang giniginaw sa labas coz I have to wait for my kids to finish playing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...