Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Day At My Pedia


This was taken at the waiting room of my Pedia's clinic. Mommy and Daddy brought me in for my immunization. I was playing while we were waiting for my Daddy. My ever forgetful Mommy forgot to bring with us my blue book, which records all my immunizations and medical check-ups.

I had two shots that day. One for Hepatitis and the other for Polio. The next one will be on September 15th. It was pretty quick and I was surprised that I only cried after all the shots were given. And I cried only for a while. I can easily be consoled with words, unlike some children who take some time before they calm down. I didn't get any rashes nor had any fever too! I guess my parents are lucky because of that. Hehe!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...