Friday, March 20, 2009

Of Gifts, Presents and Presence

I had a blast on my 1st birthday and baptismal celebration. I am very happy to be showered with lots of love, hugs and kisses, and gifts from my Mommy and Daddy, godparents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and of course, cousins! And I am thankful for all the wonderful material presents that my guests gave me. THANK YOU all especially to my godparents for the wonderful dresses and to Kuya Miggy for the educational toys.


Too eager to open my gifts! Hehehe!


Hmmm... I wonder what's inside this box?
It's a blouse and skirt from my Mommytita Ebbz. Thanks po Ninang!


I love Mickey Mouse gift bags! Does a mouse come with it too?


Look! I got a cute little Precious Moments bag from Ninong Raymond! Thanks po!


A very interesting and funny book from my Ninang Judai.
It makes a silly noise each time you turn the page. Hihihi!


What's inside this small bag? It was an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polka-dot-bikini!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...