Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Water Fun!


Hello everyone! I am back from my summer vacation and baked at that! I had a wonderful time with my family. We went on a five-day vacation in Lake Garda in Italy, about six and a half hours drive from where we live. The long drive was worth it though! You'll find out why from the photos.


As you may all well know, I love water. We go swimming at the swimming hall near our place at least twice a week. Maybe because I was born in the month of the water sign? Or maybe because of the summer heat... who wouldn't want to dip in the pool in these warm days right? Whatever the reason, I just love having fun in the water. I feel so free whenever I am in, near or surrounded by water.
With my Mommy... :)

He will always catch me when I fall... The slide was great!
"Mommy let me steer the boat this time. You pedal... "

The water is really good! Not so warm and not so cold either!
Swimming with daddy while mommy steers the pedal boat in our direction. 
Swimming in the lake... it was so much fun!
"Can I go for another round in the slide?"
Going up and ready to slide again!
Pretending I were a pirate! Ahoy pirates!
Trying to build a sand castle to no avail... Hehe! :)

So there, I hope you enjoyed my photos as much as I enjoyed being in the water.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...