Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Aspiring Guitarist

My Daddy and Me in my supermodel pose. Marunong na ano?

Did you know that my Daddy plays classical guitar? It is his renewed hobby. Renewed because he used to play the guitar before and didn't have enough time and inspiration to play it on a regular basis... until he discovered classical guitar. Thanks to the Internet and YouTube, he now has a lot of resources: techniques, exercises, even how to cut your fingernails right to get that correct tune. He is not really a PRO but I am his biggest fan! I just love it when he plays and practices and sometimes, I play along too. We have a spare guitar and it is the one I am using.

Strumming the strings...

Daddy is also planning to teach me how to play the guitar when I am big enough to hold a guitar and can understand about chords and frets and all those stuff. And I can't wait for my lessons! For now, I will just listen and watch him play those beautiful melodies... and yes, strum the guitar strings senseless!

I feel shy and self-conscious when somebody's watching...
And yes, that's my sheepish smile...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...