Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dressing Up For the Homecoming

Little as I am, I love going to parties. Whenever I am invited to one, I almost always ask my mom if I could wear a dress. Most of the time, I come wearing a dress since in most of these gatherings, we always get the chance to dance.  

Perhaps when I am grown, I will never tire of wearing dresses, being the "princess" that I am. I would look forward to those school dances when I would dance the night away, wearing my best dress. Even when I am already away from school and starting my own career, there will always still be chances to dance especially during Homecoming. I may not be the homecoming queen but just being there at homecoming will be more than enough. It would be lovely to see old familiar faces again and reminisce on days past. But I know these are yet to happen many many years from now. 

But for those of you who are going to the Homecoming this year, do you already have something to wear? I think the Homecoming is an important event in an alumnus' life and it doesn't happen very often. So if you still haven't got anything to wear, there are a lot of appropriate dresses to choose from. For this season's homecoming dresses 2013, there are many designs and colors to choose from.

I especially love this little black dress in A-line and chiffon. This will look good on anyone!


Or this princess cut A-line dress in champagne color is also very sweet and elegant and perfect for the younger ones:


Start looking now for your homecoming dress and look your best in this year's Homecoming! And oh, let me know how it went!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...